Sunday, July 26, 2009

Boy has July flown...

I can't believe that it has been almost a month since I have posted here. I've had some sorta flu bug that has been like a boomerang...it keeps coming back. After the 2nd week of this I finally went to the Dr. and he told me basically that it is viral and you get better, feel bad again, get better, feel bad again, and it will last 4 to 6 weeks! So far he has been right...I am into week 4 and haven't felt the best in the world this weekend. Anyway, that is why I have been silent.

I have managed to do a couple of things, mostly a few cards and some ATC's for an upcoming swap. The first one here is an ATC that I made using a stamp from Unity Stamp Co. I do love these stamps.

Then I took one of the ATC's and used it on a card for a "white-space" challenge. So if you are wondering what to do with ATC's other than just collecting them like I do, you can always incorporate them into a layout as an embellishment or use them on a card front.

As many of you know I am a member of ScrapbookingCraftingfriends and I am participating in an ATC swap. The theme is sunshine, so for this I am using two of the stamps from Unity Stamp Companies kit of the month. I colored these with my Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. A touch of Star Dust Stickles add just a bit of bling to the ATC's. I finished them off with some tiny yellow brads in the corners.

Here is my first try at a digi stamp. It is from www.MyGrafico.com. I think I could really get to liking these. They come in jpg and png files and you can adjust the size which I think is really cool. This is my ATC for another challenge at Scrapbookingcraftingfriends.ning.com. Again I used my Prismacolor pencils on this.

This one here I am killing 2 birds with one stone, so to speak. I am in a card swap, yes, at www.Scrapbookingcraftingfriends.ning.com and also doing a color challenge in another group there. The colors for this week are lime green and red. The butterfly is also a digi stamp from MyGrafico.com. It has been colored with Prismacolor pencils and you can't tell it real well from the pics, but the butterfly has been "stickled" with Star Dust. The papers are Basic Grey from my stash.
Hopefully this "bug" will leave this house real soon, so I can get back to some serious paper-crafting. So until next time...

TTYL

1 comment:

Suzanne in TX said...

Lovely blog--thanks for letting me know that you have it "up and running".