Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blog hopping...

Yesterday, I was blog hopping...I do this alot! Anyway, I followed a link from Gina K's site and it brought me to a site I had never visited before...Stampin' Sisters in Christ blog. They are hosting a challenge that has some pretty cool prizes...like 2 gorgeous stamps sets from Gina K! The challenge is based on a sketch and a scripture. This scripture is one of my favorites:
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
This card is made using paper from Basic Grey. The stamp is from Unity Stamp Co., colored with my Prismas and Gamsol. The other goodies are Ranger Stickles, Robin's Nest Dew Drops, Tulle from Bazzill Basics and a hat pin from Making Memories.
The sketch below is the "foundation" for this wonderful challenge.
There is still time to join this challenge. It is open until midnight, Saturday the 19th.

TTYL,

8 comments:

Kristine said...

Hi Cindy...and welcome to our challenges!! :) Super cute card! Love the cute li'l image and of course all your stitching and other details =0) (I'm really getting into using my sewing machine on cards-FUN!)

Thanks so much for playing in our sketch challenge this week!!

Helen said...

Very nice card! I love your pin!
Blessings!
~H

theneon said...

Cindy, this is adorable -- so glad you found the challenge -- it was my first time too (and I also found it via Gina K).

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great stiching and coloring. Wonderful job on the sketch challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Audrey said...

Hi Cindy I love the look of your blog so cute and sweet. I will defiantely be a followere on this blog, love the card also. I need to get out my sewing machine and do more stitching on cards. I love that look
God Bless

stampinlynn said...

Tre sweet great changes ohlala!!! nice work there girl.
Lynn:)

Stef H said...

hey cindy: love that scripture and the card is beautiful! i also think stamping sisters is an awesome sight.

hugs,

Anonymous said...

Great Card and great Scripture. :)