Sunday, December 25, 2011

Just a quick post...

Well, I just wanted to take a minute and post some ATC Jams that I have worked on. I just love doing these...it is really fun to be part of a 3 person team working on the same ATC. You never know what the card is going to look like when it finally comes back to you. I have been "Jamming" for a couple of years now. It is very addicting!! It has been a crazy busy 2 months...can't believe that it is Christmas already. I hope to get back to my scrapbooking, card making and ATC's after the first of the year.

I posted back in November that I had started a new business with a brand new company that just launched in September of this year (2011). Their name is Pink Zebra. It is so fun and exciting to know that I am one of the first ones with this company. Right now Pink Zebra has less than 200 consultants nationwide. There are still 14 states that we don't even have a consultant in as of yet.
The products are unique and wonderful and they only way this company can go is up!! Right now we are looking for consultants in the US. It is only $74 to join through the end of December AND you only have to sell/buy/use $150 every 6 months to stay active!! The hostess program is one of the best I have seen in a long time. I have free samples of Pink Zebra Sprinkles, just message me with your addy and I will get some in the mail to you. Our Sprinkles work with the other lighted warmers/simmer pots that are out there. You can also design your own candles with one of our glimmer kits and 2 jars of Sprinkles. Mix and match scents and colors...oh and did I mention...the smells are soooo yummy!

We will have a new catalog coming out in February/March. The beautiful warmer below should be in there. This is something new...one warmer with interchangeable sleeves! Great idea!! Bling up your room!!

Well I have to run for now...Christmas Dinner at my moms is waiting. I will talk to you soon!

From my house to yours...Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderfully blessed, healthy and prosperous New Year!!!

1 comment:

Crystal R said...

Your ATC's are gorgeous. I use to make them when I had the time but alas it has also gotten busy around here. "I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum"