Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pink Zebra New Fall Catalog, Fragrances and an update


Hello Everyone!! Can you believe that summer is almost over?? Me neither...but I am so ready for some cooler temps and all of this rain to stop. We have had a wet summer, starting with Tropical Storm Debby that dumped 18-20 inches of rain in our area...can you say WET!! We lost bridges, roads and there are still houses that are underwater from flooding....sad. It is raining today and more forecasted for the rest of the week, so it will be a "catch-up-with-stuff-that-needs-to-be-done" week for me. First project is my blog...

Well School started yesterday around here for the kiddo's and 2 of my 3 grands headed to school this year. Seth is going into 1st grade and Sion started Pre-K. They both were up and ready to go...Sion was really excited...Seth not so much...lol. Ya know...he is an old pro at this school stuff. They both came home yesterday talking about new friends and Sion said that he was definitely going back today...Seth...well, not so sure...remember he KNOWS about this school stuff.
Whlie the bubba's were in school, mama and daddy took Miss Scarlett who is now 15 months old shopping to get some much needed clothes...you can tell by the look on her face that she wasn't a happy camper about this. Oh dear...a girl that doesn't like shopping?? You think this will change?? LOL
She is finally growing now...(the reason for the shopping trip) she had such a bout with awful reflux until she was 12 months old. She stayed below the "national averages" for height and weight up until her doctor's appt. last week. She has FINALLY caught up!!! She still looks tiny to me, but it sure hasn't slowed her down one bit!!

I had the privilege of attending Pink Zebra's very first Family Reunion (Convention) the first weekend of August. It was fun finally meeting some of my "sisters" and "crazy cousins" that I have only been able to talk to on the phone. Also met the owners, Tom and Kelly Gaines...amazing people...and the wonderful office staff. I am sooo proud to be part of this company and their awesome vision and amazing products. We were treated to 3 fun-filled days at the Omni on beautiful Amelia Island here in Florida. Oh, did I mention that I got to go for free?? Yep...earned my trip for free as a new Manager. Love it! We got to see our new fall line while we were there. Pink Zebra has out-done themselves!! WE have such an awesome Fall line. If you want a catalog and some samples...(Oh you just have got to smell the Pumpkin Bread and Oatmeal Raisin Cookie AND the Aspen Pine Sprinkles!!) just shoot me an email to cindy@sprinklespz.com and I will get a packet in the mail to you. We are still very new and looking for consultants for your area!! I would love to have you on my Dream Team, so if you would like info on that too, just email me. You can also keep up with what's new and going on by "liking" my Facebook fan page here. Here are a few pics of our new fall line.

Here is a pic of some of our new fall warmers...They are so nice and that pumpkin and turkey are too cute!!!
We also have Diffuser Decor now for our reed diffusers. Love these!!!
Visit my website here for more pics and info.
We also have a new promotion that started August 1st and runs through Feb 28, 2013. Want to win a free trip to Cancun??? Join my team! Message me for the details.Here is Septembers Promotion...of course these are two of my favorite fragrances that they will have on sale. Check them out!!
Well hubby just called and I have to run an errand for him...so much for staying home today...but at least I did get my blog updated. Don't forget to stop by my Facebook Fan page here
and look around.

I will talk to you soon!


No comments: