Monday, June 25, 2012

Making a memory...

OK...we are in Tropical Storm Debby's path...it is raining...lot's...6 inches now, so far...yes, we are wet! I've got a question for you...When is the last time you played in the rain with your kids or in my case grandkids??? I was walking Sion my 4 yo grandson back to his house and yes through massive puddles in the yard...it looks like lake front property...anyway, he spots some earthworms in the water puddles..."On Na-na, they will drown", so guess what we did...yup...we rescued swimming earthworms. Lot's of them. They are now safely tucked in my garden that is still above sea level...not sure for how long. Oh did I mention while doing all of this another band or rain came...and dumped on us hard...yes...we were soaked...Making a memory!! Love being able to be home and do this with my grandkids...Thank you Pink Zebra!!

No comments: